Our Covid-19 Policy:
Given the current situation we have had to implement some changes for all of our safety.We look forward to seeing you all soon.
Please follow our social media platforms for regular updates and appointment availability.
- We accept cash and debit card payment only
- Everyone in the shop must wear a face mask including children 3 year and over. If you arrive without one, it will be provided at an additional fee of £1
- Hand sanitiser at the door to be used prior to entry
- Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment and wait outside until called in. Due to the appointment system if you are more than 5 minutes late your appointment may not go ahead and you will still be charged.
- Please do not attend if you are unwell. Please give 24 hours notice and you will get a priority re-booking
- If a customer appears unwell we have the right to refuse the appointment.
- Social distancing measures of 2 metres to be adhered to in the shop where possible.
- Nobody to use the waiting area unless they are a parent or carer supervising, & limited to one parent/carer only. Additional children discouraged unless they also have an appointment.
- Buggies/prams prohibited inside the shop
- Please ensure your hair is washed prior to your appointment
- All Barbers will be wearing the necessary PPE.
- Disposable gowns will be provided for every customer and disposed of safely immediately after
- There will be a thorough clean of the chair, unit and sterilisation of equipment between each customer, and hand sanitiser available at each unit
- No beard trims or shaves until further notice.
- 24-hour cancellation policy
If you have any questions on the above, please contact the shop using the form on the contact page, or email firstname.lastname@example.org